Monday, March 31, 2008

Altered dominoes - set of 4

This is a set that I did for my family (a domino each) who I seen at the weekend. I used Marvy metallic pens blue and green, sprintz with water and used a sea sponge. I used oriental stamp and black stazon and stamped across all four diminoes and then added a few more over the edges. I used versamark ink and clear embossing powder on all four all over to seal them. I think they liked them, well they took one home each and I had the last one!

4 comments:

devonmaid said...

Gorgeous, very addictive these dominoes aren't they LOL

Em's Blog said...

really love the colour of these.. they're lovely :o)

Rita said...

Thank you Ann for my domino, love the colours.
Mum xxx

Maria said...

Lucky Mum!