Saturday, March 1, 2008

2 Mothers day cards

This card is for my Mum. I have used encore ultimate metallica gold ink and used a swirl stamp for the background. The flower is from one of my oriental stamps and I used versmark and gold embossing powder. I used twinkling H2os for the colour, spiced pumpkin for the petals and irish mist for the leaves, I also edged the card with the same gold ink to finish it off.


This card is for my Mother-in-law for this card I have used my see d floral stamps and stamped the image as a background using black ink. I then stamped the same image on a piece of white card and used my whisper strokes pens to water colour in the flowers. I have my encore ultimate metallic gold ink around the edges, mat and layered it onto yellow and purple card. To finish it off I used some white shrink plastic and stamped the same image using stazon jet black ink and coloured it in using some coloured pencils and stuck it to the card using silicone glue. I ended up with 2 completely diffenerent cards, which is always a good thing.

No comments: